RE: OEM support for credential with a public key

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

Google is your friend for questions like that - a quick search using "EM12c credential public key" returned quite a few hits.

It's been eons since I touched 11g, but IIRC this was one of the enhancements in 12c so it would not have been possible in that release.

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA