Re: Oracle Licensing on VMware

From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge_at_uptime.be>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:04:40 +0000

Jeremy,

I won't argue with you about how insane the reasoning is, but this is what Oracle LMS stated after a license review of a client. Trust me, I have battled with Oracle about this...

But as stated before, the only valid source for license rules is Oracle LMS (and make sure you have it in writing).

regards,

--
Freek D'Hooge
Uptime