RE: e-business suite - worth considering ?

From: <Nathan.Dhital_at_wellsfargo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 21:05:34 +0000

Ed,

If I were in your shoes - I would consider myself lucky that I got an opportunity to work as an oracle 12R . For me I can still use my Oracle 11gR DBA knowledge to enhance the learning quicker and become efficient in Oracle Apps DBA . It makes me more marketable as well.

As a former developer and present core DBA - and exposure to Oracle application 11i and 12R - I definitely jump in to work as an Oracle Apps if they allow some learning curve to become efficient. There are few books and articles in internet - I was able to understand and enjoy in my own way a "Field Guide written by some Oklahoma smart lady".

That's all - this is the first time my posting in Oracle-l - it is a test. Thank you

Sincerely,

NathanT Dhital
Oracle DBA
Commbank-Internet