Re: Oracle Openworld handouts/presentation available anywhere?

From: Kamran Agayev (ICT/SNO) <"Kamran>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:17:47 +0000

Hi
They will be available for download only for attendees in a few weeks

You can check youtube for only the Keynotes

Regards
Kamran Agayev A.

  • Original message -------- From: "Grabowy, Chris" <chris.grabowy_at_lmco.com> Date: 25/09/2013 15:36 (GMT-08:00) To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Oracle Openworld handouts/presentation available anywhere?

I could not make it to Oracle Openworld this year...

So does anyone know if the Openworld handouts/presentations are available on the Oracle website? I poked around the Openworld site and I couldn't find any.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Sep 26 2013 - 02:17:47 CEST

Original text of this message