Re: proactive monitoring

From: Rajesh Aialavajjala <r.aialavajjala_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:13:24 -0400

I sent this out earlier - but I missed putting including oracle-l in the addressee list...and so it went to just Joseph... Joseph,
 This might be close to what you are looking for ... and at least get you started...on the metric extension you were looking to create

http://vishaldesai.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/monitoring-long-running-query-using-gvsql_monitor/

Thanks,

--Rajesh