Re: 12c agent problem

From: David Barbour <david.barbour1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:31:47 -0500

Andrew,
I don't have any experience with 12c Grid Control, but with 11g at least, I've run into a similar situation and had to delete the agent from the grid repository database.

select target_name from sysman.mgmt_targets where target_type=’oracle_emd’;

If an agent shows up for that server, delete it with

exec mgmt_admin.cleanup_agent(‘<host>:<port>′);