RE: PSU Application Question

From: Uzzell, Stephan <SUzzell_at_MICROS.COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 15:29:16 +0000

Hi Martin,

That was sort of what we started to suspect. For our new builds, this is fine - we will simply create the DB (and register) before applying the PSU. However, we are planning on migrating some databases from Windows to Linux via EMC Snap Cloning. We'd really prefer not to have to create a database (that we will then drop) in order to apply the PSU prior to the migration, and we'd certainly prefer not to have to add the PSU to our migration windows. Any clever workarounds for this problem?

Thanks!

Stephan Uzzell