RE: Two EM12c repository in one database

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 09:25:42 -0700 (PDT)

Correct, DB12c is not supported as the repository as yet. It can, of course, be a target with the 12.1.0.4 DB plugin and EM 12.1.0.3 as discussed earlier.

However, coming back to Tiran's original point, have a look at 2 system upgrade. That allows you to keep your original system and gradually upgrade to the new environment.

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA