Re: ACLS oracle 11 UTL_MAIL.

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:19:45 -0600

I was going to say its no big deal to drop and re-create xdb, but I see someone has already noted that it can be done. Just be sure to follow the notes exactly. By the way, on my blog I have a little database trigger I wrote a couple of years ago for creating or adding to the network acl when you grant execute on utl mail. Your pardon if my blog comments are a little snarky on this, its not my favorite feature of 11gR2. http://dbakerber.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/11gr2-network-acl-what-a-nice-feature/

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Jorgensen, Finn < Finn.Jorgensen_at_constellation.com> wrote:

> Whenever I have this problem I drop XDB and recreate it but you will need
> to bounce the database between those 2 actions. There's a MOS note about
> the scripts to run to properly drop and recreate XDB.
>
> Thanks,
> Finn

Andrew W. Kerber