RE: dbca 11g and em 12c agent

From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:22:43 -0800 (PST)

There's the odd bit then, the agents not being picked up. Seems like DBCA and the agents are getting a mismatch in the inventory - i.e. one looking at one inventory and the other looking at another? Dunno, just seems odd.

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA