Re: ORA-24247: network access denied by access control list (ACL)

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:05:59 -0500

your mailhost is really named jaxsmtp01_at_crowley.com ? i have never seen @ in FQDN but I am no expert on FQDN. in ourcase we have a provided alias called 'mailhost' we use that as smtp_out_server. and in your example you try to use jaxsmtp01.crowley.com they need to be identical me thinks.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Patterson, Joel <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com