Re: Sync redo log waits

From: Saad Khan <saad4u_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:38:58 -0500

Hi,
I understand that this is a huge logswitch count but if you notice most often its restricted to a very less number even 1-2. Do you still think we should have increased size? I've approached application guyz to push them to spread the jobs across but as always, in the end it comes to DBA to spell the magic of all their problems.

I'm attaching the statspack report here, if anybody can review and suggest changes. Thanks.