Re: Reluctantly had to put this on an Oracle Satisfaction Survey

From: Andy Klock <andy_at_oracledepot.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:23:06 -0500

I'm afraid 3 days for a SEV 3 SR is about par for the course. Though, I've found that applying friendly pressure to an SR and explaining my situation, they're pretty quick to help. Especially for SRs that can be closed quickly. It helps their close ratios :) I've also found that the times where I've stumbled into an obvious bug and I'm annoyed that the SR is still sitting with a junior analyst, it will be that very same junior analyst who points to me a link to the documentation where I've configured something wrong. Putting me right back in my place.

Andy

PS. I hope the other release you had downloaded was 11.2.0.3 :)