Re: Unpleasant news for IT folks

From: Thomas Roach <troach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:40:15 -0500

I don't know what you should do. I use chrome and gmail which does a pretty good job of filtering this noise out.

 I am sure with this type of media exposure that our politicians will tell us that we need to be protected and so they must pass legislation like SOPA and PIPA which could limit freedom of the Internet. That's if they even tell us about it.

My 2 cents...

Tom

Sent from my iPhone