RE: RAC Node Preference for sessions

From: <Christopher.Taylor2_at_parallon.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:45:15 -0600

Yeah I was reading that before. It isn't as clear as I would like and this is a 10g service.

I did change the goal to throughput and left the CLB_GOAL as LONG - the goodness on the gv$servicemetric seems to be pretty even now and it seems our load has balanced out *HOWEVER* we also did a hardware upgrade and bios update on the rac nodes so I'm not sure which has made a difference (or if its all in my head).

Thanks,
Chris