Re: Database Design Best Practice help

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:42:42 -0700

One additional thought about consolidating logical entities into a single physical entity -- perhaps the problem becomes more clear if you take the idea all the way to absurdium?

Here is an account of a time when that happened (http://www.simple-talk.com/opinion/opinion-pieces/bad-carma/) along with supplementary commentary on TheDailyWTF (http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/p/4166/96314.aspx#96314).