Re: Install RAC failed at running root.sh step

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:14:45 -0700

At the server level I always use 'files dns' (and don't use NIS since it's not usually available in my sites) because I want to eliminate the network overhead and possible timeouts.
I suspect either DNS mismatch or timeouts in your case.

The 'best practise' makes many non-documented assumptions.

/Hans