RE: User defined context over a database link

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 20:02:27 +0000

Write and local procedure that updates a context with the value of a passed in parameter then execute this procedure remotely passing the value to be stored into the context. So in the first instance your logic reads the value of the context and then calls the remote set context procedure passing the value to be set.