Re: query for waiters queue

From: John D Parker <orclwzrd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:32:23 -0800 (PST)

It appears that you win the prize!

 From: Sriram Kumar <k.sriramkumar_at_gmail.com> To: orclwzrd_at_yahoo.com
Cc: oracle-l <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:51 PM Subject: Re: query for waiters queue

Hi,

you can look at the following script by Guy Harrison. Displays the chain of locks

http://guyh.textdriven.com/OPSGSamples/Ch15/wait_chains.sql

best regards

sriram kumar

So I have all the classic queries for finding blockers and waiters. I keep running into the situation where I have one holder and 600 waiters. I clear off the blocker and then another one picks up and blocks. Is there a query that will give the current waiter queue? I see that Jonathan talks about a trace event to create a trace file but that's not particularly useful in my situation. Anyone have a query for this?