Re: A wish

From: Ryan January <rjjanuary_at_multiservice.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:45:26 -0600

I can verify this threading behavior in Thunderbird (17.0) on Ubuntu (12.04).

On 01/14/2013 01:34 PM, Guillermo Alan Bort wrote:
> now I have to ask. What mail client do you use? I have a few accounts
> centralized in my main gmail account (as you may have noticed this is not
> my "work" addres...) and I get threadding done by subject. I use the gmail
> web client, though, and sometimes, especially for customer relationships it
> might be useful to get a more advanced threadding system... I have outlook
> installed... but it's not nearly good enough.
> Cheers
> Alan.-
>

> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On 14/01/2013 11:10 AM, Philip Jones wrote:
>>> Just a tiny wish from me - my email threading OCD goes mad when somebody
>> replies to a previous thread in order to start a new one [by changing the
>> subject of the email]. It doesn't create a new email thread in lots of
>> email clients because the email headers refer to the previous conversation,
>> and can be frustrating when following certain interesting threads.
>> If you are asking people to create a new thread (and NOT replying to an
>> existing thread) when starting a new subject ...
>>
>> +1
>> --

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the sender and delete the email.