Re: Need a SQL

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 17:43:07 -0300

Sure, what do you have so far?
hint: use the "describe" command from SQL*Plus to show the data type of each column.
hint2: The people in this mailing list are always glad to lend a hand, but we each have our own jobs and will not do yours for you. If you have something and you're stuck, this is the place to ask (there are a lot of very smart people here, and the rest of us may be able to help as well). If you come to us with nothing, you will get a funny yet unhelpful answer. (Thanks David for the comic relief)

You will find this applies to almost anywhere you ask.

Oh, and welcome to the list btw :)
Alan.-