Re: Hyperthreading - Oracle license

From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge_at_uptime.be>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 15:16:40 +0100

If you think their knowledge on hyperthreading vs multi-cores is poor then try to ask them questions on licensing on virtualized environments... :-)
sometimes Oracle needs to even pull a video on this matter http://www.licenseconsulting.eu/2012/08/29/vmworld-richard-garsthagen-oracle-on-licensing-vmware-virtualized-environments/
--
Freek D'Hooge
Uptime