Re: Cannot drop columns that once were part of primary key

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 07:41:55 -0500

I do not think answering ones own question as a bad form. sometimes you just need a second pair of eyes. Many a times when I am stuck in a problem would ask my colleague who sits 10 ft away to come over and help. Lot of times, I figure it out wither while he is on his way or while we both are trying to understand the issue.
Second pair of eyes always help and NO before anyone accuses me, I am not promoting (fr)Agile programming :)

Raj