Question on Oracle Security Alert for CVE-2012-1675

From: <Mayen.Shah_at_lazard.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 14:03:12 -0400

Hello Everyone,
I am running into several issues with implementation of solution for this security alerts.
  1. There is no patch (or I could not find one) 12880299 for 10.2.0.3 on Solaris
  2. I have multiple databases and multiple listeners running on same machine. We have dedicated listener for each database. After adding "(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = IPC)(KEY = REGISTER))" to one listener, I can not add this to anymore listener.
  3. One of the databases is using extproc so I have "(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = IPC)(KEY = EXTPROC))" in the listener, again preventing me from adding KEY=REGISTER.
I any one has encountered this and has solution/suggestion, I would like to hear. I already have opened a SR with Oracle support and waiting for reply, but often I get more reliable answers - quicker form the experts on the list.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Mayen