Question on Oracle Security Alert for CVE-2012-1675

From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 00:24:57 -0700

Hi
Two notes are given for applying the fix for this alert (one for rac and another for non-rac).
We dont use scan listeners on a 2 node rac. So after reading the note 1340831.1, I think the steps listed for scan listeners are not required (creating wallet and other steps that follow). In this case note 1453883.1 (for non-rac) is applicable for rac as well. I am going to re-read the notes again and raise SR if required but thought about checking with the list as well.

Thank you
Kumar