Re: redo logs in noarchivelog mode

From: Carol Dacko <dackoc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:38:37 -0400

And I will third that Chris!
And I have a funny story. On my flight back from vacationing in Florida this week, I was studying the Oracle Core book in my middle seat with the tray table down. And it so happens that I sat next to a lady whose son works for Oracle Corporation. She was so excited that I knew what Oracle Corp. was!

But I will be using this book and a lot of work that Tanel Poder and others have written to try to overcome some misconceptions of undo, redo, log buffer and other topics.

Jonathan has really written an excellent book and this will be another one that will be quite tattered and torn. Old eyes, I like hard copies.

Have a great weekend folks!
Carol