Re: Change OWNER on Package Objects?

From: Anthony Ballo <anthony.ballo_at_onecall.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:21:31 -0800

Thanks to all than answered - I ended up rerunning the Oracle scripts over in the correct account. Wasn't sure if ALTER cmd had anything new for me but it was quickly confirmed by other list members.

Now I'm cleaning up the tables, indexes, packages, functions that it left behind in the SYSTEM schema making DDL cmds as a backup JIC before dropping.

Thanks again,

Anthony