Datapump question

From: CRISLER, JON A <JC1706_at_att.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:08:38 +0000

I need to migrate a database from 11.1 non-RAC to 11.2 RAC. Does Datapump expdp and impdp support a method where I can export a full backup, then do later exports based on SCN number, and also import those same files into the target db ? I want to do the final cutover in a short period of time. Due to the location of the systems (and version mismatches) Dataguard is not feasible, and due to the version differences I would prefer to stay away from RMAN. The database is actually fairly small.

I see the flashback_scn parameters but I am not clear if that is what I need.