How to switch off UNDOTBS01 alerts for multiple databases

From: Tony Adolph <tony.adolph.dba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:10:27 +1300

Hi Folks,
I'm looking after a few of sites, one of which has > 100 databases.
Agent Version     : 10.2.0.4.0
OMS Version       : 10.2.0.5.0

I've spent some time trying to find out how to bulk update the alert settings, e.g. switch off UNDOTBS01 alerts/clears like this one :

EM Alert: Warning:<database> - Tablespace UNDOTBS1 is 94 percent full EM Alert: Clear: <database> - Tablespace UNDOTBS1 is 84 percent full

But I can't find anything. I really do not want to go through an manually update each database. There must be a better way.

Any ideas.

Thanks
Tony