Re: CPU rounding

From: Gerry Miller <gerry_at_millerandbowman.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:13:22 +1000

Hi

I hate to bang on about this but I am no nearer to a solution.

We have 3 Solaris 10 boxes running 11.2.0.2 Enterprise Edition and the problem exists on all 3 and I would like to ask anyone with the same configuration out there to run:

    SELECT value FROM v$sess_time_model WHERE stat_name = 'DB CPU'; and tell me if the results are rounded to centiseconds, that is, all end with 4 zeroes.

Thanks

Gerry