Re: Migration from SQL Server to Oracle database

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 07:55:22 +0100

Krishna,
have you ever thought about Transparent Gateway? [1] I would try to do the DDLs via any tool like SQLDeveloper - probably they can use some hand-made modifications. As SQL Server differs from Oracle in features and weaknesses, it's worth to think about changes of physical parameters of the objects.

hth
 Martin

[1] http://download.oracle.com/docs/html/B10544_01/ch2.htm