Re: ARCHIVE LOG QUESTION

From: Denise Gwinn <denise_at_mail.wvnet.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 20:31:43 -0500

I should explain that we have been manually backing up the database files including the archive logs. There's around two months of logs sitting out there which I don't think rman knows about. I'm hoping to get this automated since our backing up of the files seems to not be in synch with the deletions.