RE: Do you ask the question: How do I work with Oracle Support....?

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:48:21 -0400

I've always suspected that this was just a way for agents to meet their targets. Answer in a certain timeframe but don't help,

Poor experiences: Several of these: spend 1-2 hours carefully documenting a problem,

and then get a phone call asking to explain what was wrong. I can't tell you how many

times I have been asked a question that was clearly shown in the uploaded documentation.

(This is not just an Oracle problem, but an industry problem - seen it elsewhere as well)

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com