Re: Marking a Document as a 'Favorite' in MOS

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:38:35 -0500

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 2:40 PM, John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> If you're using the HTML interface, there should be a little blue ribbon
> with a "+" sign next to it in the "Next Steps" box in the upper right corner
> of thR document.

Thanks, didn't know about that.

A couple of folks pointed out the star - I guess I should have related that to the star
on the favorites menu, though honestly I did not notice the start on the documents.

The arrow to pop the docs out to another window/tab is nice (flash version) but the
star doesn't appear then.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com