Curious about 11g Grid Control 32-bit on 64-bit server

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:31:44 -0600

I am curious if anyone has configured 11g Grid Control 32-Bit (Windows) on a 64-bit Windows server?

I would "assume" this could be done but perhaps I am wrong?

Thanks,

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-663-1673
Email: chris.taylor_at_ingrambarge.com<mailto:chris.taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the information on any medium.