Re: Looking for Scripts for Database Month Growth / Tablespace Growth.

From: Sheldon Quinny <sheldonquinny_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:14:09 +0300

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for your reply..

I was looking for something sort of a sql query which can be executed every day or month for Tablespaces through a Batch File Schedule in the Windows Scheduler..

Most of the scripts I run are thru the windows scheduler , so just wanted to keep a count on how big are the tablespaces getting during a month or so...

Thanks..