Re: Really Strange Problem

From: Harish Kumar <harish.kumar.kalra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:36:22 +1100

John,

Have you checked ocssd.log and system logfiles. Download and installe CHM also know as Cluster Health Monitor and let it running until node evicts again.

Once nodes are evicted check and analyze logfiles collected by CHM. Oracle may evict node for different reasons such as CPU saturation, longer IO latencies, missconfigured network etc.

I think once you have logfiles in place then it will be more clearer what the actual problem is.

Reagrds
Harish Kumar
Independant Database Consultant

www.oraxperts.com