Re: Ad Administration , Ad Patch don't work & Application don't open

From: Michael Brown <dba_at_michael-brown.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:37:45 -0400

Was this your sequence:
1) checked accounts
2) Ran FNDCPASS
3) Ran adadmin

or was this your sequence

  1. Ran FNDCPASS
  2. Ran autoconfig
  3. checked apps and applsys by running sqlplus /nolog 3a) connect apps/new_apps_password 3b) connect applsys/new_apps_password
  4. ran adadmin
  5. attempted to change back by running, FNDCPASS apps/new_apps_password 0 Y system/system_password SYSTEM APPLSYS old_apps_password
  6. ran autoconfig
  7. ran adadmin and it still did not work.

--
Michael Brown
dba_at_michael-brown.org