Re: Bug 3798351 Importing a pre-existing table may DROP the table on an error

From: De DBA <dedba_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:25:36 +1000

Patch set 9.2.0.7 was released on 2 September 2005 (for Solaris), 9.2.x entered extended support in July 2007 and is to be desupported altogether as from next month. I would be utterly surprised if one could sue a software provider for a bug in a desupported product that was supposedly fixed 5 years ago..

Time to upgrade, perhaps?

Cheers,
Tony.