RAC & limited SSD available on each node

From: Pradeep Chetal <Pradeep.Chetal_at_mformation.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:08:54 -0400

Hi,

We have a scenario where we will have a 3-node RAC with limited SSD availability on each node.

I have seen SSD advantage either when it is single node (SSD for selected indexes/logs) and RAC (the whole DB on RAM-SAN). However, I have not seen any scenarios where there is limited (let's say 32 GB of SSD on each node in a 3-node RAC).

How can we use the limited SSD that is available on each node? Has anyone used it this way?

Thanks,

  • Pradeep

Pradeep Chetal
Sr. Director - Infrastructure Architecture

Mformation Technologies Inc.
Switchboard: +1 732 692 6200

Visit WWW.MFORMATION.COM and see how the MFORMATION SERVICE MANAGER can help you to transform your business

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jun 24 2009 - 19:08:54 CDT

Original text of this message