Re: passwords in different instances

From: Mathias Magnusson <mathias.magnusson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:57:39 +0200

I believe they will have the same password if they have the same username. Since those to are concatenated ant then hashed, the hash value you get to with one password would not be the same for two different user names. I'm not sure, but it doesn't feel as OP or the thread has made it clear if the user in the second database will have the same user name or not.

Mathias