RE: index doesn't contain duplicates

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:22:03 -0400

Yes, the full Oracle version would be nice plus the select with plan the produces the proper results and one that does not.

Things you can try:

Run analyze index validate
Run analyze table validate cascade (depending on results from above) Drop and re-create index

  • Mark D Powell -- Phone (313) 592-5148