Re: Windows scripts to move archive logs

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:31:19 +0100

I have some scripts and a presentation at http://www.niall.litchfield.dial.pipex.com/ that may help, I've omitted them from this mail to the list because vbscript may trigger virus alerts for everyone out there, and anyway I'm not sure of freelists attachment policy.

cheers

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield