RE: Oracle DBA Position in Buffalo New York...

From: <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 15:06:16 -0400

Wholly mollie. Doesn't New York, (and buffalo) have federal, state, 'and city' taxes, not to mention sales tax?

Geez, if the economy is really that bad, one won't be able to relocate themselves... $60K...RAC, Data Guard, ASM, RMAN... Stay in Florida, (or somewhere warm where you don't have to winterize.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546