Slightly OT Question

From: Henslee, Jeff <jhenslee_at_wausauwindow.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:25:00 -0600

Is there anyone out there who is running Solaris 10 (Sparc or x86) or Linux and running Oracle 8.1.7? We still need to run our 817 database for compatibility reasons but are in desperate need of upgrading some of our hardware. I have some specific hardware compatibility questions, need for guidance and share experiences (yours).

Unless others are interested, we can discuss off-line.

Thanks.

Jeffrey C. Henslee (Chico)
Six Sigma Green Belt
Wausau Window and Wall Systems