Performance Metrics

From: Lou Avrami <avramil_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:56:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

Upper management has just ask my group to provide performance metrics for our database servers and databases. Even after a couple of conversations we're not quite sure what they mean by "performance metrics", and I'm sure they aren't quite sure what they mean, either. ;)

We could give them Statspack report output, but that probably would be too much information.

If anyone out there has any ideas on what kind of (very) high-level Oracle database metrics might be appropriate, it would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Lou Avrami