RE: dbms_job failed to execute

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_allegientsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:18:23 -0400

Have you ever considered a beginner list or asktom? .Maybe those forums would be appropriate for you?

I wouldn't object to you asking a question like this if it didn't end up in my mailbox. I really think that

this is not a forum for questions like yours.

--

Mladen Gogala

Ext. 121

From: Magnus Andersen [mailto:mag.andersen_at_gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:17 AM Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: dbms_job failed to execute

I found two trace files with the same time stamp on them. These are the closest to when I saw the problem. Could this have "hung" since the database bounced?

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Oct 27 2005 - 10:18:28 CDT