strange behavior - DBMS_FEATURE_USAGE_INTERNAL

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:03:23 -0400

After a database had been cloned, I noticed that one tempfile had not been added.
As a result of the missing tempfile, numerous trace files were produced in the usual location.

***********END PLSQL RUNTIME DUMP************

I'm not saying that its a good idea to have such a database with the sys account assigned to a temporary tablespace that is empty ... as that might be a violation of the digital millenium copyright act.

I just found it funny that they couldn't write their snooper code to work without a sort segment. :)

-bdbafh