Re: Is this Needed?

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:30:11 +0200

There is something else that may benefit, namely tables that are used for queues and that had their high-water mark bumped much too high at a given moment. But copying their contents elsewhere, truncating and re-inserting the rows definitely don't require reorganizing the full database ... I agree with the general feeling: waste of time. Great opportunity to say "told you so".

Stephane Faroult