RE: Duplicate Postings ?

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 23:31:01 +1000

Hi All,

The very helpful staff at freelists having been working on this problem for us since the last incident. As yet, we do not know what causes it. If it continues, please try to be patient. They are working on it.

@   Regards,
@   Steve Adams
@   http://www.ixora.com.au/         - For DBAs
@   http://www.christianity.net.au/  - For all